Please read this story.
Imagine this family going through this the last couple of years? Brittany is ONE of my loyal CUSTOMERS at Little Ties & Tiaras & FRIEND. Please help her in giving her little princess KINLEE the BEST Christmas ever!! THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. I don't have much myself but this little girl will have something from me under the tree!! ♥ Please SHARE!
Here's the story...The Brown family has been through so much the last couple of years. First losing their son Brayden at just a month old and then losing their son Tucker after at 10 months. They are so strong and Brittany (mom) works so hard everyday to make awareness of SIDS. Brittany broke her foot a few weeks ago, and so I have decided I would like to help Kinlee their little girl for Christmas. This is the time to give back,imagine if you were in this families position...Could you be as strong? If you are interested in paying it forward with me email me so we can give Kinlee a great Christmas.
Nancy Sullivan
Little Ties & Tiaras
littletiesandtiaras@hotmail.com

No comments:
Post a Comment